The purpose of NASAP is to promote the knowledge, training, and teaching of the core concepts of Adlerian (Individual) Psychology by:
- Encouraging research and scientific inquiry in the application of Adlerian Psychology.
- Expanding the availability of counseling, psychotherapy, parent education and family enrichment programs based on Adlerian Psychology.
- Publishing journals, books and other materials which promote Adlerian Psychology.
- Developing a network of local and regional organizations across Canada and the United States who are affiliated with the Society.
- Developing and supporting training centers, institutes and other educational opportunities.
- Networking with other groups, associations, and schools of thought in the field of psychology and education.
Today Adlerian concepts are being used creatively in education, community programs, business and the arts, as well as psychology and other mental health programs.
NASAP *429 E. Dupont Road, #276, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 * Email